1 Aug 2019 - 31 Oct 2019
Terms & Conditions:
Organiser & Eligibility
- “Chipsmore Oats Buy and Win” (“Contest”) is hosted by Mondelez Malaysia Sales Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser”).
- This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens that are 18 years of age and above at the Commencement Date of the Contest except employees, directors, and officers of the Organiser, its agencies (including representatives, advertising, media, event management & vendors/suppliers related to the Contest), subsidiaries, affiliates, related corporations, dealers & retailers, and their immediate family members shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest.
- This Contest is valid in all participating Giant stores in Malaysia only.
This Contest starts from 1 August 2019 till 31 October 2019 (“Contest Period”). The Organiser reserves the right to make any changes to the Contest at any time without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be immediately disqualified.
Submission of Entries & Qualifying Criteria
- Contestants are required to have one (1) valid Whatsapp account.
- How Contestants can participate:
- Contestants may purchase any Chipsmore Oats products in a single receipt.
- Send your picture of the original receipt and your name as per MyKad/IC to the Whatsapp number 017-334 1211.
- Pictures and details must be provided during the Contest Period.
There will be four (4) Prizes for this Contest:
- Glamping (Enderong Resort) x 6 pax
- Le Petit Chef Dining Package x 4 pax
- Dining in the Dark Package x 6 pax
- Giant vouchers worth RM300.00 x 7 pax
- Twenty three (23) winners will be selected by the Organiser based on the total number of qualified entries collected during the Contest Period.
- The Contest mechanics shall be solely determined by the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to amend and change the Contest's winning mechanics at their sole discretion at any time without the need to assign any reason and / or notify the Contestants of such a change.
- The Prizes are awarded on an 'as-is' basis.
- Winners are fully responsible for all risks, costs, and expenses related to the Prize redemption. The Organiser makes no representation about the safety nor fitness for purpose of any Prizes.
- Acceptance of the Prizes shall constitute a full release and discharge of the Organiser by the winners from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winners may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winners as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prizes, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in the relation to the Contest, prizes and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- Winners will also be notified via short messaging system and / or phone. All Prizes must be claimed within one (1) month of the notice period. Prizes not claimed within the prescribed period shall be forfeited. The Organiser shall not entertain any request for an extension of time for the purposes of claiming Prizes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a winner should he or she fail to claim his or her Prize according to the procedures set forth by the Organiser. The Organiser will not be liable if the notification to the Winner is not received or subject to any unexpected delays.
- The Organiser reserves the right to appoint a third party to conduct the verification process of the winners’ identity.
- The Organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence or appeal shall be entertained for any reason whatsoever.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items and are subject to availability.
The Organiser is not responsible or to be held liable for any delay and / or failure in receiving of the entry due to the inability of the respective telecommunication service providers to provide timely and / or efficient internet and / or telecommunication services.
All Terms and Conditions, including methods for participating in this Contest as stated herein are binding on the Contestants and their participation in the Contest.
By participating in this Contest, Contestants are deemed to have read and have agreed to the Terms and Conditions contained herein and shall comply with all decisions made by the Organiser.
Amendments of Terms and Conditions
The Organiser reserves the right to modify, vary, cancel, and / or suspend the Contest and / or its Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice and / or the need to provide any reason whatsoever.
By participating in this Contest, the Contestants irrevocably agree and consent to the use of their personal information, including photos, which will become the property of the Organiser and may be used by the Organiser (and its affiliates) for furtherance of their business such as for data analysis, marketing, promotional, trade and advertising activities in and / or outside of Malaysia, without the need to provide any notice, permission, compensation and / or consideration whatsoever.
The Contestants may request for access and correction of the information, if required. Should the Contestants have any inquiries in respect of their information provided for the Contest, they may contact Mondelez Malaysia Sales Sdn. Bhd. at Level 9, 1 First Avenue, 2A Dataran Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Law and Jurisdiction
This Contest and its Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of Malaysia. Each Participant agrees to subject any claims, dispute, or controversy to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia.