21 Mar 2019 - 17 Apr 2019
Giant Family’s Choice Awards 2019 – Vote & Win
Terms and Conditions
The Survey will be governed by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms") and participants agree that they have read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Survey, participants agree to be bound by the Terms.
- The Giant Malaysia Family’s Choice Awards 2019 [“Survey”] is organised by GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. [667035-P] [“the Organiser”].
- The Survey is 100% conduct through online survey platform.
- The Survey is open to all Malaysians and residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above [each a “Participant” and collectively, the “Participants”] except for the employees and the immediate family members of the Organiser; their advertising and promotional agencies and associate companies. In the event that a Participant is below 18 years of age at the date of participation, the Participant is required to obtain written consent from his/her parent/guardian before joining this Survey and upon request by the Organiser, will be required to present the same. Proof of an identification documents may be required.
- Each Participant are allowed to vote for one (1) time only.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, add and/or delete any of these Terms at any time without prior notice and Participants shall be bound by such changes. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who does not comply with any of the Terms of this Survey or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant fails to meet any of the Organiser’s participation criteria.
- The Survey will run from 0:00:00am on 21st March 2019 to 23:59:59pm 17th April 2019. [“the Survey Period”]. All entries received after the Survey Period shall not be entertained. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, postpone, re-schedule and/or extend the Survey Period and/or cancel/terminate the Survey at any time without prior notice.
- Steps to participate in the Survey are as follows:-
- Log on to https://contest.dairy-farm.com.my/giantfamilychoiceawards2019
- Complete personal details in the online survey platform and the Participant shall vote for his/her favourite brands by ticking one (1) brand for each product categories.
- Total of fifty nine (59) winners from the Survey.
- Winners selection:-
- Selection of the winner(s) will be conducted by the Organiser after the compilation of all valid submission(s).
- Winners are decided by those who have the closest match with the most popular survey poll results.
- Winners will be contacted on the best effort basis with a maximum of three (3) attempts via a medium deemed appropriate by the Organiser based on provided contact details. The Organiser reserves the right to change the winner of the Survey if the winner does not respond within forty eight (48) hours after notification.
- Contest prizes (“Prize”):-
- Grand Prize 1 X RM8,000 Giant Cash Vouchers
- 1st Prize 2 X RM5,000 Giant Cash Vouchers
- 2nd Prize 3 X RM1,000 Giant Cash Vouchers
- 3rd Prize 3 X RM500 Giant Cash Vouchers
- Consolation Prize 50 X RM50 Giant Cash Vouchers
- All Prizes are bound to the terms and conditions attached to the Prizes. The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to provide an alternative Prize of an equivalent value without prior notice. The Prize is not transferable, non-refundable and non-ex-changeable for cash.
- Winners may be required to attend a prize giving ceremony based on the date, time, venue and any other requirements shall be determined by the Organiser or Prize may be delivered to the address provided by the winner. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide a correct and valid address.
- All recording, transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Survey and to redeem the prize is at sole responsibility of the winner.
- By participating in the Survey, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Organiser. Persons who violate any Terms, gain unfair advantage in participating in the survey, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behaviour is prohibited. The Organiser will interpret these Terms and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the Terms or the survey and the Organiser’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final.
- If the conduct or outcome of the Survey is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Organiser, the Organiser reserves the right to terminate this Survey, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Organiser deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Organiser shall be final.
- The Organiser may waive any of these Terms in its sole discretion. Any attempt by the Participants or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Survey is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Organiser reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Each voting participant agrees to be bound by the official survey terms. Voting is limited to one vote per verified account. If Organiser receives multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the participant in its sole discretion.
- If the Survey includes the use of an internet tool and the internet voting process fails to operate properly or appears to be tampered with or tainted with errors, fraud or unfair practices, the Organiser reserves the right to use another means to determine the winner(s), i.e. random selection or appointing a panel of judges. All decisions of the judges are final.
- The Organiser, its related and associated companies, and its agencies and companies associated with this Survey disclaim any and all liability arising from this Survey and will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or participation in this Survey, prize collection and/or usage of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Participants undertake that they shall not bring any claims or actions against the Organiser, or its related and associated companies, whether in contract, tort or otherwise.
- By participating, Participants agree that the Organiser may use their entry, video, name provided and/or any statement made by them concerning the Survey and/or the prizes for future advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Survey in any and all media without any royalty, compensation, notification or permission. All entries will be the property of the Organiser and the Participant shall not make any claim, use, or exploit the entries for any purpose by any whatsoever mean at any time.
- The Organiser reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Participants and Participants who do not comply with these Terms will be disqualified. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any such disqualification.
- The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that it determines or reasonably suspects to be tampering with the Survey submission process or the operation of this Survey, or to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Terms
- Without limiting the above, the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Survey submission process or the operation of this Survey.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Survey is not capable of running as planned including by reason of virus attacks, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Organiser which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Survey, the Organiser may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify, suspend this Survey, and/or invalidate any affected entries.
- All decisions made by the Organiser relating to this Survey shall be final and binding in all aspects and no further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- It is the responsibility of the Participants to provide complete and valid information. Participant agrees to grant the rights to the Organiser to have access to obtain, extract, verify and/or utilize the given information at any time from time to time.
- Participants may refer to www.giant.com.my for full details of Full Notice under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.