17 Oct 2019 - 13 Nov 2019
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Step 1: Spend a minimum of RM150 in a single receipt at any participating Giant outlets between 17th October 2019 to 13th November 2019.
Step 2: Provide the correct answer to the question below:-
Giant Deepavali Contest starts on 17th October 2019 until 13th November 2019. True or False?
(A) True (B) False
Step 3: Submit your participation and answer via WhatsApp to +6017-351 2383
a. Key in required details and correct answer as follows:
*Receipt number is located at the bottom of the original receipt
Example: Mohamad Ali, 890917075110, Inv: 10114, A
b. Attach a photo of the receipt (“Proof of Purchase”)
*Retain the original Giant receipt for verification purposes if you are shortlisted as a winner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in the Giant Deepavali Contest (the “Contest”), you (the “Participant”) agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions:-
1. The Contest is organised by GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (“Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysians aged 18 and above (as of October 2019), except for the employees of the Organiser including their immediate family members, their business partners, affiliated companies, suppliers/distributors, promotion/ advertising/ public relations agencies and other parties involved in this Contest.
2. Contest starts at 12:00AM on 17th October 2019 and ends at 11:59PM on 13th November 2019.(“Contest Period”).
3. Contest Prize (“Prizes”):-
- Grand Prize x 3 winners – Yamaha 135LC
- First Prize x 3 winners – Huawei P30 Pro
- Second Prize x 3 winners – Philips 43’’ Full HD LED TV
- Third Prize x 30 winners – Mi Smart Band 4
- Consolation Prize x 30 winners – Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphone
6. Winners Selection:-
a. Each qualified entry will be assigned to one serial number.
b. All qualified entries will be subjected to a random computerized selection process to shortlisted winners.
7. Shortlisted Winners will be contacted on best effort basis with maximum of three attempts. In the event a shortlisted Winner is non contactable, the next lower number from the shortlisted serial number will be contacted. Shortlisted Winners are required to send in their original Giant Receipt (“Proof of Purchase”) and photocopy of NRIC for verification purposes via courier or Pos Laju to Giant Deepavali Contest, No.15, Block B, Lot 756, Jalan Subang 3, 47610 Subang Jaya, Selangor within five working days from the date of notification via phone or Prize will be forfeited.
8. All Prizes are bound to the terms as stipulated in the letter of confirmation/prize agreement/ prize voucher. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever, the Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to provide an alternative Prize without prior notice. All Prizes are not redeemable for cash, not transferable and will only be given to the Winner who is able to satisfy all the requirements as set out in the Terms and Conditions.
9. Participant will only be entitled to win a maximum of one Prize throughout the Contest Period.
10. Participant may submit as many entries as they wish but each entry must be accompanied with the required Proof of Purchase. Each Proof of Purchase is eligible for one entry only. The Organiser shall have the right to disqualify and/or reject entries where:-
a. the Proof of Purchase is duplicate, incorrect, unclear, torn or damaged; and/or
b. the required details are not provided, incomplete, illegible, unclear and/or inaccurate.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to reject any entry as its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
12. Any costs, taxes, fees and/or other costs and/or expenses incurred to participate in this Contest and/or to collect the Prize if required, is the sole responsibility of the Winner.
13. By participating in this Contest, Participants agree and have given the Organiser the rights to use their name, address, photograph, particulars, documents and any related information for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation including, without limitation to any taping(s) and recording(s) in connection with the Contest.
14. The Organiser, all its promotion partners and other parties involved in the Contest, including their directors, officers and / or agents are not liable in any way for the following: (a) intervention by unauthorized parties during the Contest; (b) any human errors and electronic/technical failure in the administration of the Contest and processing of entries; (c) any entry that is lost, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received; and (d) any liability (including death) whether directly or indirectly caused by their participation in the Contest and usage of the prize.
15. The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the Terms and Conditions set herein without any prior notice. All matters relating to this Contest are final and binding on all Participants of this Contest, and no correspondence will be entertained.
16. Participants confirm all the information given on the contest form is true and valid. Participant agree to grant the rights to The Organiser to have access to obtain, extract, verify and/or utilize the given information at any time from time to time.
17. Participant has the right to obtain access, request correction or withdraw consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organiser. Such request can be made via email at www.giant.com.my/contact-us/contact.aspx or by post to GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. Mezzanine Floor, Giant Hypermarket Shah Alam Stadium, Lot 2, Persiaran Sukan, Seksyen 13, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor. Refer to www.giant.com.my for full details of Full Notice under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
For further enquiries about this Contest, call 03-5635 1391, Mon - Fri, 10am - 5pm excluding public holidays.