2 May 2019 - 26 May 2019
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Step 1: Spend a minimum of RM80 in a single receipt at any participating Giant outlets between 2nd May 2019 to 26th May 2019.
Step 2: Submit your participation via WhatsApp or SMS to +6012-526 3391
a. Key in required details - Full Name, NRIC, Receipt No
*Receipt number is located at the bottom of the original receipt
Example: Mohamad Ali, 890917075110, Inv: 10114, A
b. Attach a photo of the receipt (“POP”)
*Retain the original Giant receipt for verification purposes if you are shortlisted as a winner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in the Giant Hypermarket Sweep Contest (“Contest”), you (“Participant”) agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions:-
1. The Contest is organised by GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (“Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysians aged 18 and above (as of 2019), except for the employees of the Organiser including their immediate family members, their business partners, affiliated companies, suppliers/distributors, promotion/ advertising/ public relations agencies and other parties involved in this Contest.
2. Contest starts on 2nd May 2019 and ends on 26th May 2019. (“Contest Period”).
3. Contest Prize (“Prizes”):- RM1, 500 worth of Hypermarket Spree at Giant Hypermarket x 120 winners.
a. One hundred and twenty (120) winners will be selected and are required to attend the Hypermarket Spree (“Spree”) at a selected Giant store within Malaysia.
b. Each winner is allowed to bring three (3) partner for the Spree.
c. Each winner will be given 10 minutes and two trolleys to complete the Spree.
d. Each winner will be entitled to a spending balance of RM1, 500 for the Spree. In the event that the winner spent more than RM1,500, the excess amount shall be borne by the winner. Any unspent balance is not refundable or exchangeable for cash and will be forfeited.
e. The date, time and venue of the Spree will be determined by the Organiser and will be notified to all winners via telephone.
f. In the event that any winner is unable to attend the Spree, the next shortlisted winner will be selected.
g. Any expenses that are incurred to attend the Spree is the sole responsibility of the winner.
4. Winners Selection:-
a. Each qualified entry will be assigned to one serial number.
b. All qualified entries will be subjected to a random computerized selection process to shortlist a total of one hundred and twenty (120) finalists.
c. Shortlisted Finalists will be contacted via telephone on best effort basis with maximum of three (3) attempts. In the event a shortlisted Finalists is non contactable, the next lower number from the shortlisted serial number will be contacted. The Organizer reserves the rights to replace the Shortlisted Finalist with the next name on the list.
d. Shortlisted Finalists will be required to present their original POP and their photocopy of NRIC for verification purposes on the Spree day to be entitled for Hypermarket Spree.
5. Participants may submit as many entries as they wish but each entry must be supported with the required POP.
6. All prizes are bound to the terms and conditions attached to the prizes and must be claimed within stipulated time frame or will be forfeited. The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to provide an alternative prize of an equivalent value without prior notice. Prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable.
7. Any expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and to attend the Spree, is the sole responsibility of the Participant.
8. By participating in this Contest, Participants agree and have given the Organiser the rights to use the name, address, photograph, particulars, documents and information for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation including, without limitation to any taping(s) and recording(s) in connection with the Contest.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to reject any entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
10. The Organiser, all its promotion partners and other parties involved in the Contest, including their directors, officers and/or agents are not liable in any way for the following: (a) intervention by unauthorized parties during the Contest; (b) any human errors and electronic/technical failure in the administration of the Contest and processing of entries; (c) any entry that is lost, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received; and (d) any liability (including death) whether directly or indirectly caused by their participation in the Contest and usage of the prize.
11. The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the Terms and Conditions set herein without any prior notice. All matters relating to this Contest are final and binding on all Participants of this Contest, and no correspondence will be entertained.
12. Participants confirm all the information given on the contest form is true and valid. Participant agree to grant the rights to The Organiser to have access to obtain, extract, verify and/or utilize the given information at any time from time to time.
13. Participant has the right to obtain access, request correction or withdraw consent to disclose any personal information held by the Organiser. Such request can be made via email at www.giant.com.my/contact-us/contact.aspx or by post to GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. Mezzanine Floor, Giant Hypermarket Shah Alam Stadium, Lot 2, Persiaran Sukan, Seksyen 13, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor. Refer to www.giant.com.my for full details of Full Notice under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
This terms & conditions are available in English. In the event of inconsistency between the versions, the English version shall prevail.
For further enquiries about this Contest, please log on to www.giant.com.my or call 03-5635 1391, Mon - Fri, 10am - 5pm excluding public holidays.